- Must be at least 24 years of age.
- Must have at least 2 years of class “A” recent over the road experience driving a 53′ trailer.
- Valid Class “A” CDL from the State you reside in.
- Must meet the Homeland Security/Transportation Administration requirements.
- Must have a stable work history and good references. Previous employers and references will be checked and must be verifiable.
- If terminated from the last employer for reasons other than safety or service, the applicant will be considered according to an individualized assessment methodology.
- Must be able to provide no less than 5 years of driving work history.
- No more than 3 driving jobs in the last year.
- If terminated from any previous carrier due to safety or service-related reasons in the last 5 years, the applicant is not qualified to drive for DTT Transport.
- No Abandoned Trucks at previous employers.
- No failed or refused drug or alcohol test in the last three years (this includes DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s).
- No drug possession convictions in the last 7 years.
- No reckless driving convictions in the last 3 years.
- No license suspension for reckless driving or DWI’s, DUI’s and BAC’s in the last 3 years.
- No more than two moving violations during the last year.
- Must have no more than two moving violations and one accident during the last 3 years.
- Qualifications based on disposition date (completion of jail time, probation, fine, etc.).
- Multiple safety-related offenses will be considered according to an individualized assessment methodology.
- Have required documents to complete the US Department of Justice INS I-9 Employment Eligibility Verification form, or certified state copy of birth certificate or US Passport. Must be a US Citizen.
- In addition to your CDL, DTT Transport requires you must carry and present one or more of the following
- State Certified Copy of Birth Certificate
- Medical long form
- No felony convictions within the last ten years, qualifications based on disposition date (completion of jail time, probation, fine, etc.).
- No misdemeanor convictions within the last five years, qualifications based on disposition date (completion of jail time, probation, fine, etc.).
- All convictions will be considered according to an individualized assessment methodology.
- Blood Pressure Levels: Less than 140 over 90
- Eye Sight: 20 / 40 or better in each eye (With corrective lenses if needed.)
- Hearing: Must be able to hear a forced whisper at 6 feet
- Diabetic: Sugar levels must be well controlled without insulin required
- Heart-Related Issues: Must have special documents and may need recent specific tests
(These qualifications are as of 04/26/2019 and may be changed by DTT Transport without prior notification)